Vietnam is becoming a safe destination for investment and trade
Recently, S&P Global forecasts that Vietnam’s economy will increase by 10.9% in 2021, stronger than any other economy in the Asia-Pacific region, after its growth of 2.9% in 2020.
The economy of Ho Chi Minh City continues to grow at a high rate, positively contributing to the national economic growth. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) increased by 1.39%; The average consumer price index increased by 2.78%. In 2020, the total export and import turnover of Vietnam is estimated at 489.1 billion USD, increasing by 3.5% over the same period in 2019, reaching a record trade surplus of 20.1 billion USD.
Vietnam Expo 2021: Development of domestic market and “remote” connection with international market
The 19th Vietnam International Trade Fair in Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam Expo HCM 2021 will be held from December 2 to 4, 2021 at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC) - 799 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC.
In the context of the Covid-19 pandemic restricting domestic and overseas travel, the organizers of Vietnam Expo have become a pioneer in the field of Fair - Exhibition, applying "remote booth" model to connect and maintain commercial transactions wherever the partner is. The adoption of a new form of organization, combining traditional exhibition booths and remote booths, has significantly contributed to maintaining international trade promotion but still ensuring safety for trade visitors in this situation.
One of the highlights of this model is that the exhibiting products and commercial transactions are still taking place at the Expo, the domestic and foreign participating enterprises are successfully connected with potential buyers and distributors through computer systems connected online at the booth while visitors can continue to fully experience the products.
Vietnam Expo 2020 with the scale of 256 booths, 233 enterprises who are mainly Vietnamese enterprises, representative offices/distributors of brands in Vietnam and some international pavilions attended in the form of “remote booth”.
For the first time, international pavilions of Korea (K-Biz, GBSA, AKCS), Indonesia, China (Zhejiang) choose to combine live and online booths, providing a “non-gap” trading space in the fields of electronics, food and beverage, consumer goods and healthcare products. This is also the first year that the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC - Ho Chi Minh City) has chosen Vietnam Expo as a promotional channel for Hong Kong's identity products.
Vietnam Expo HCM 2021 continues to act as a "bridge" to connect sustainable trade and bring more values to its participants through a chain of typical commodity zones:
- International Pavilion: Outstanding products and services organized by trade promotion organizations around the world in direct or online format.
- Hardware and hand tools: Tools, Fasteners, Building hardware & DIY, Locks, security and work safety
- Gardening Technology & Landscape Decoration: Landscape design & decoration; outdoor lighting technology; gardening & flowers; bonsai & plant care.
- Sports & Leisure and Vehicle: Sports & Leisure and Cycle : Services & products of sport, Sport fashion, Bicycles & E-bikes and accessories
- Trade Promotion and Digital Technology: Products and services organized by domestic trade promotion organizations; E-commerce.
In addition, a variety of networking activities will take place during the three-day Expo
- Specialized seminars, Trade promotion and investment attraction seminars
- Dialogue and Tips Exchange with experts in many fields
- Build customer relationships through the B2B (Business Matching) Program.
- Talk with Experts in seminars on business support in the global link chain
- Workshops to experience the products
VIETNAM EXPO HCM 2021 is expected to bring a new appearance for Vietnam's full of inner-strength businesses and economic development regions and uninterrupted international connectivity with potential markets.
All information is updated at our Websites: www.vietnamexpo.com.vn / www.hardwaretools.com.vn / www.gardenexpo.com.vn and Official Fanpage VietnamExpoinHochiminh / Hardwaretools / GardenExpo